Friday, April 27, 2012

Changes

I looked at my blog yesterday and realized it didn't reflect me at all.
The header...black and white! huh??

I am a color girl all the way!!.

I think sometimes we get wrapped up in how things are "supposed" to be rather than being ourselves.

SO, while I'm on my, hopefully, last day of recovery, I'm changing everything about my blog.

I'm redesigning everything! Logo, branding...everything, so that it reflects me and my work.

Please be patient through this change...I've been known to have a hard time making decisions.
I often have to call three people and ask their opinion if I can't decide myself! :)

I hope everyone is cherishing this day and the ones you love.

Talk soon
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. good for you. sometimes you need to take the step and change things that need changing. i am going through this too. enjoy the process!! (: can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete