Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Old School

I recently had these photos given to me by my Aunt after my grandfather passed away.

I had to share!

We don't have many photos of my brother and me with my father, so I was psyched:


Top Left: My father, Larry with his cousin and her husband. Notice the T-shirt my father is wearing.
My Aunt Nancy had to have given that to him. That would be my face...nice.

Top Right: My brother Josh and me at the Palmer's (Loved Terry and Norm). My brother has ALWAYS been cute, by the looks of this photo, I grew into it :)

Bottom Left: I had a pet raccoon when I was a kid. His name was Rocky. He died when one of the nasty old barn cats got him sick. Jerks. He was pretty awesome, kind of like my haircut.

Bottom Right: That would be me..pulling a trailer in the Old Home Days Parade in Bar Mills with my new bad ass three wheeler. I think I went 1.5 miles per hour so I'm thinking the helmet was simply to cover the bad haircut.

Top Left: My father, when he was super skinny and young at Skips in Buxton

Top Right: My brother and my grandmother's dog, Thumper. Thumper was a dirty little dog with a terrible underbite.

Bottom Left: Family friend with Josh

Bottom Right: Josh and me at the most wonderful place on earth...My Grandparent's Farm. Again, I'm awesome!


Top Left: Larry with his buddies

Top Right: Oh, there I am, pulling that float! HAHAHA!

Bottom Left: My father and Josh at my grandparents

Bottom Right: The one trip I remember taking with my dad...EVER. The Blue Angels Show. I think this is the only photo of the three of us together. I love this photo, just for that reason alone.


Fun Times!

Talk Soon,
Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment