Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Updates!!



Holla! I'm back after a "bit" of a hiatus.
Maybe a LONG hiatus :)

Anyway, let's not concentrate on the negatives...I'm here now, with an UPDATE!!

I FINALLY have a date for Boston! YAY!

I'm excited, hopeful, nervous, but most of all....happy.

The seizure activity is still up. Nothing has slowed them down much.

As far as the seizures go, I'm kind of getting used to them. I mean as well as anyone can get used to seizures.

They happen, I rest, we move on.

The hardest part right now is depression. on August 12th, it marked one year of seizures.

One year when the life I knew....stopped.

I have continued to stay positive and hopeful through all 300 seizures, but it has gotten me a little down lately.

I miss driving. I miss having control of my life. I miss the outside world. I miss not worrying about falling on the ground and having a fit wherever I go. I miss work.

I have a beautiful home and am so grateful, but to be honest, I'm sick of sitting in it day after day...alone.

So, yeah, it has gotten me down. I'm really trying to dig myself out of it, just somedays are harder than others.

BUT I have a date for Boston, next month! Let's keep our fingers crossed that I find a doctor that knows what's going on and can help!

If you guys could say a quick prayer for that, I would be so grateful!

Talk Soon
Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment