Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm leaving no time to be sick today

I just can't listen to my body today. And I really can't recap my "BIG" appointment with my EX skinny guy neurologist today, I promise, next time. I have photos that ABSOLUTELY have to go out today..just have to and I have a family I need to find some sunshine for. Hence the red lipstick in the photo below. I love red lipstick. I look terrible in it. I used to care that I looked terrible in it. Now I don't. Now when I put it on, I feel like I'm wielding a super hero cape. I need super hero powers today. You know, completing the photo thing, bringing happiness to a family, those are big things. I just wanted to pop in and show you my brandy new hairstyle. I cut like a million inches off, I think. I love it. I get tired so easy, it pretty much rocked when it only took 3 minutes to blow dry my hair!
ok peeps, I'm off to deliver photos and sunshine. Must get off my rear before my body figures out that we are sitting down!
Talk Soon
Melissa

THE BEFORE:


THE AFTER:





1 comment:

  1. loving the new 'do! and the red lipstick is SOOO your Wonder Woman alter ego ;) love you, angel. xoxoxo
    - Melanie

    ReplyDelete